Did you know that when you delete an Azure Resource Group, it deletes all the resources in that group?
You have built a Resource Group in Azure that contains your infrastructure resources including:
- Virtual Network
- Network Security Groups (NSG)
- Storage account to hold diagnostic logging for the NSGs
The subnets may host your IaaS Virtual Machines, maybe define your DMZ and your reverse proxy. So questions around risk need to be asked including:
- How easy is it to delete a Resource Group?
- Who can delete a Resource Group?
- What can be done to protect a Resource Group?